Language Learning Blog
If longevity is important to you, then you might need to pack up and move. While things like diet and exercise can increase your chances of living longer, some researchers believe that living in certain places can play a role in extending your years. Writer and researcher Dan Buettner coined the term “blue zones” in […]
While some linguist may consider Sanskrit a “dead” language, the popularity of yoga has kept it very much alive. Wherever you travel, even if you don’t speak the local language, we’ll help you confidently chant om right along with the native yogis (yoga enthusiasts) in a class. Use the code below to share this on […]
“This year I’m going to get in shape and take charge of my health!” How many of us made this New Year’s resolution on January 1? Most of us have said farewell to that resolution weeks ago. But for those who have stuck with it – congratulations! Keep up the great work! If you want […]
While some linguists may consider Sanskrit a “dead” language, the popularity of yoga has kept it very much alive. Because only some areas of India speak Sanskrit conversationally, yogis (yoga enthusiasts) worldwide collectively stumble over the unfamiliar syllables. But wherever you travel, even if you don’t speak the local language, you can confidently chant om […]
- Perfecting the Art of Language Learning: A Story Told by Pimsleur’s Customer of the Month
- Announcing…The Winners of Pimsleur’s 2014 Study Abroad Scholarship Contest!
- The Father of Modern Education: John Amos Comenius
- Battle of the Languages: French vs. Italian – What Language is Right for You?!
- Are You Afraid of the Bogeyman? Explore The World’s Most Frightening Mythical Monsters…If You Dare!
- Food & Wine
- Foreign Films
- Foreign Language
- Foreign Literature
- Global Fitness
- Holiday Stories
- Language Expert Interviews
- Language History
- Language Learning
- Travel tips