Language Learning Blog
If longevity is important to you, then you might need to pack up and move. While things like diet and exercise can increase your chances of living longer, some researchers believe that living in certain places can play a role in extending your years. Writer and researcher Dan Buettner coined the term “blue zones” in […]
While some linguist may consider Sanskrit a “dead” language, the popularity of yoga has kept it very much alive. Wherever you travel, even if you don’t speak the local language, we’ll help you confidently chant om right along with the native yogis (yoga enthusiasts) in a class. Use the code below to share this on […]
“This year I’m going to get in shape and take charge of my health!” How many of us made this New Year’s resolution on January 1? Most of us have said farewell to that resolution weeks ago. But for those who have stuck with it – congratulations! Keep up the great work! If you want […]
While some linguists may consider Sanskrit a “dead” language, the popularity of yoga has kept it very much alive. Because only some areas of India speak Sanskrit conversationally, yogis (yoga enthusiasts) worldwide collectively stumble over the unfamiliar syllables. But wherever you travel, even if you don’t speak the local language, you can confidently chant om […]
- World Tour: Oktoberfest Celebrations from Around the Globe!
- September Chatterbox: Find Out How to Increase the Size of Your Brain, How Video Games Help Language Learning & More!
- Top TEN Reasons YOU Should Study Abroad
- September Travel Roundup: Instagram Transforms Travel Videos, Amsterdam’s Eighth Wonder Hotel, Icelandic Volcanos & More!
- Five Reasons Why You Should Learn a 2nd Language Today!
- Food & Wine
- Foreign Films
- Foreign Language
- Foreign Literature
- Global Fitness
- Holiday Stories
- Language Expert Interviews
- Language History
- Language Learning
- Travel tips