Language Learning Blog
In this multimedia world of ours, we communicate through every medium we can: Words, sounds, design, texture, scent, taste and, yes, color. In marketing, the choices made regarding visual, auditory and literary media are always driven by the message you are trying to communicate to the minds of your audience. In our personal choices, we [...]
Picture this- a simple design, a love heart with horns. It’s such a beautifully pure image that when a friend offered to sell it to Maria Malo ten years ago, she snatched it up. She instantly saw its potential. A decade on and Mala Mujer, the brand created by Maria using the horned heart as its logo, is [...]
1. India – Red Sari It’s a nice day for a…RED wedding? In India, it is traditional for brides to wear a stunningly beautiful, bright red sari when they wed. Red saris symbolize fertility, valor, and strength, making them a perfect choice for weddings and other festive occasions. 2. African – Tribal African JuJu Hat [...]
Bored with your hairstyle? Take some inspiration from around the globe! Here are a few examples of international hair trends, both modern and vintage: Asian Guys Amazing, colorful and dramatic hairstyles inspired by Asian men:
- A Story of Saint George: The World’s Most Famous Dragon Slayer (and Patron Saint)!
- Calling All Chocolate Lovers: Sink Your Sweet Tooth Into This!
- April Travel Roundup: 10 Things To Do Before April Ends, World’s Most Gorgeous Private Islands & More!
- Can’t Miss Destination Wedding Planning Tips for Brides, Grooms…& Guests!
- Bring on Spring! Unique April Festivals from Around the Globe
- Food & Wine
- Foreign Films
- Foreign Language
- Foreign Literature
- Global Fitness
- Holiday Stories
- Language Expert Interviews
- Language History
- Language Learning
- Travel tips